The brand recreates the history of the glorious house of perfumes founded by Claudio Casamorati in Italy in the 19th century, with the intention of safeguarding the historical and artistic heritage of the glamorous Art Nouveau era. In 1888, Claudio Casomarati founded the C. Casamorati Perfume Factory in Bologna, a perfume house that enjoyed great success all over the world for its magnificent fragrances and bath soaps. During those years of production, Casamorati received numerous awards and precious rewards from major national and international exhibitions. Queen Margherita of Savoy loved Casamorati essences to such an extent that she gave the founder her gold pin as a sign of gratitude. Around the mid-twentieth century due to a financial crisis, Casamorati was forced to close the factory.